In addition to the treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses at our facilities, SafeWorks Illinois can design on-site solutions for your company’s occupational health needs.
We welcome the opportunity to assist employers in providing on-site clinic in support of employee health and wellness.
We can provide the following services, but not limited to:
- On-Site Nursing Staff
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Flu Vaccinations
- Respiratory Certification Physicals
- HAZMAT/Chromium Physicals
- Medical Surveillance for OSHA mandated services.
SafeWorks Illinois will perform all necessary medical surveillance testing and exams for your workers, including pre-employment physicals, drug testing, audiometric services, pulmonary function testing, respirator fitness evaluations and many other OSHA required health monitoring services.
Safety and Training
SafeWorks Illinois’s staff has years of experience supporting your safety programs. We can collect and report incident data, identify occupational health trends, and help identify safety issues that may need to be corrected. We can also implement health-related training on-site, like CPR, first aid, AED usage, and blood borne pathogens. In addition, Dr. Fletcher can train your supervisors on substance abuse in the workplace and how to appropriately handle when this occurs. Supervisor Training is something every company can benefit from. Knowledge is key!
We can step in as your case manager on a variety of occupational health issues, monitoring all cases to:
- Acquaint all medical providers with key information about job requirements;
- Ensure employees keep their appointments and follow prescribed treatment protocols;
- Update all healthcare providers on recent issues and assessments of injured employees;
- Review all medical treatments;
- Bring employees back to work as soon as appropriate; and
- Coordinate diagnostic testing to ensure your employees get the correct treatment plan sooner rather than later.
Disability and FMLA
Most disability and FMLA management programs are company-specific, so we design and deliver these processes in accordance with policies and procedures. Dr. Fletcher is trained to perform disability examinations as well.
We specialize in a wide range of wellness, health education, and prevention programs, so we can design a custom program for your company.
Any severe, life-threatening injury or illness should immediately report to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Have a question?