We have an amazing opportunity for a Certified Medical Assistant. This position is full time with benefits and competitive compensation. You’ll work with a great team of colleagues in a professional environment. If interested, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must hold a CMA/RMA certification ***Applicant must be certified or registered***
Ability to perform the following:
• Obtain patient medical history and vital signs.
• Collect and prepare laboratory specimens.
• Trained in Phlebotomy.
• Performing Electrocardiograms.
• Ability to administer injections.
• Suture removal.
• Dressing changes.
• Perform Drug and Alcohol testing.
• Provide telephone support to patients and clients.
• Initiation of patient post-job-offer medical services.
• Proactive treatment and follow-up care with respect to occupational injuries.
• Maintaining and updating patient EMR.
• Occupational healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Effective multi-tasker.
• Effective communicator.
• Strong writing and typing skills.
• Willingness to succeed in a team-oriented fast-paced medical environment.