Administrative physicals are often required physical examinations for a variety of occupations and help verify eligibility for specific life events. We perform all of the following administrative physicals:
- Teacher/substitute teacher personnel physicals
- Camp counselor physicals
- Child care provider physicals
- College/university/school physicals
- Healthcare provider physicals
- Post-adoptive/foster home resident physicals, including pre-adoption/foster evaluations
- Professional licensure physicals
- School admission physicals – including professional and trade schools
- Senior care provider physicals
- Senior living admission physicals – including adult community, assisted living, nursing care, and retirements homes
While specific requirements vary, all of our examinations provide you with an opportunity to discuss important healthcare issues and to ensure you are healthy and physically prepared for a particular job or specific life event.
Be sure to bring with you:
- Any documentation of the individual organizational requirements
- Your physical form
- Complete medical history
- Immunization records/vaccine cards
- Any other required documents we may need to review
- Payment for examination accepted in the form of cash or credit card
Any severe, life-threatening injury or illness should immediately report to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Have a question?