When you have been injured, you have multiple options to turn to for treatment. At SafeWorks Illinois, we understand you want to regain your quality of life and you want to get back to work as quickly and as safely as possible. That is why we hope you will choose SafeWorks Illinois.
We do so, by creating a customized treatment plan addressing your injury and the physical demands of your job. We offer “Fast-Track” Service that promotes speedy recovery that includes ancillary services and independent practitioners to ensure same-week appointments.
Click here to find a physician in the SafeWorks Illinois Physician Referral Network
SafeWorks Illinois Services for Individuals
- FAA Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Drug Testing Services
- Immediate Treatment of Work-related Injuries
- Vaccinations and Foreign Travel Vaccines
- Return to Work/Fitness for Duty Evaluations (for work- and non-work-related injuries)
- Psychological Adaptation (for coping with a work-related injury)
- Substance Abuse Professional Evaluations
SafeWorks is not a Medicare, Medicaid or ILDPA provider.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna HealthCare
- First Health (Through PersonalCare)
- Humana (ChoiceCare Network)
- Jeld Wen
- Three Rivers Provider Network (Champaign only)
- United Health Care
- USA Managed Care