SafeWorks Employment Opportunities
Join our Team!
Send or e-mail your resume to:
Attn: HR Department
1806 N. Market St. (I-74 & Neil St.)
Champaign, IL 61822
About SafeWorks IllinoisTM
SafeWorks Illinois provides comprehensive occupational health services and return-to-work programs to create safe, drug-free business and industries. SafeWorks’ ultimate goal is to promote wellness in the workplace by developing prevention programs, and with that, provide injury treatment and industrial rehabilitation services to help the employee recover, rehabilitate, and return to work. SafeWorks Illinois provides 24-hour access to doctors and ‘Fast-Track’ services with offices both in Champaign and Chicago.
|Full Time On-Site IT and Social Media Manager
Basic Job Description:
Must be proficient in: Server Operating Systems, Networking, Cloud-Based Systems, and Social Media Management.
Position is full-time, M-F 8-5, please send your resume to:
Jennifer Weaver – HR Specialist
We are looking to fill the position immediately.
SafeWorks Illinois Occupational Health Services is an EOE.
- Manage Windows Servers – Server 2008r2, Server 2012 Hyper-V Core(no gui), Server 2016
- Manage Active Directory, DNS, Fileshares, etc.
- Manage Systoc EMR Server and Client installs
- Manage Ubuntu Servers running WordPress
- Ability to upgrade, maintain, and design WordPress websites.
- Manage Mitel VOIP System – Provision new extensions, diagnose issues, basic programming of phone system.
- Manage networking for building – pfSense router/firewall, Ubiquiti Unify switches and Access Points, VPN for remote networking.
- Manage Office 365
- Manage social media presence for multiple business entities, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Yelp.
- Manage and maintain backups for all servers.
- Manage deployment and upkeep of Windows 10 computers. Anti-virus, updates, software installation/configuration, diagnosing issues, etc.
- Manage deployment and upkeep of Macs
- Basic knowledge of Powershell scripting
- Valid driver’s license to be able to support multiple off-site employees
- Field tickets as they come in via ticketing system (Spiceworks)
- Ability to run and terminate ethernet.
- Other duties as necessary
Please download the Position Profile... (PDF)