SafeWorks Illinois is pleased to announce the opening of an on-site nursing position. Specific job duties include:
- Patient Care:
- Initiation of patient post-job-offer medical services.
- Proactive treatment and follow-up care with respect to occupational injuries.
- Integration with case management initiatives.
- Maintaining and updating patient EMR records.
- Other clinical and administrative duties, as delegated.
- Coordination of on-site wellness and prevention programs.
- Facilitating employee workers’ compensation care, including maintaining up-to-date patient documentation regarding referral sources and any additional specialist/ancillary care mandated.
- Provide record-keeping and follow-up reporting mechanisms, with regard to wellness, prevention and workers’ compensation treatment.
- Familiar with OSHA guidelines.
- Skills Required:
- RN or LPN in the State of Illinois, mandatory.
- CPR certification (preferably CPR Instructor-Certified).
- Occupational healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Effective multi-tasker.
- Effective communicator.
- Strong writing and typing skills.
- Willingness to succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to take on additional or amended job duties, as directed by the managerial members.
SafeWorks Illinois is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit or e-mail your resume to:
Emily Downs, Human Resources Department
1806 N. Market Street
Champaign, IL 61822