Basic Job Description:
Must be proficient in: Server Operating Systems, Networking, Cloud-Based Systems, and Social Media Management.
Position is full-time, M-F 8-5, please send your resume to:
Jennifer Weaver – HR Specialist
We are looking to fill the position immediately.
SafeWorks Illinois Occupational Health Services is an EOE.
- Manage Windows Servers – Server 2008r2, Server 2012 Hyper-V Core(no gui), Server 2016
- Manage Active Directory, DNS, Fileshares, etc.
- Manage Systoc EMR Server and Client installs
- Manage Ubuntu Servers running WordPress
- Ability to upgrade, maintain, and design WordPress websites.
- Manage Mitel VOIP System – Provision new extensions, diagnose issues, basic programming of phone system.
- Manage networking for building – pfSense router/firewall, Ubiquiti Unify switches and Access Points, VPN for remote networking.
- Manage Office 365
- Manage social media presence for multiple business entities, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Yelp.
- Manage and maintain backups for all servers.
- Manage deployment and upkeep of Windows 10 computers. Anti-virus, updates, software installation/configuration, diagnosing issues, etc.
- Manage deployment and upkeep of Macs
- Basic knowledge of Powershell scripting
- Valid driver’s license to be able to support multiple off-site employees
- Field tickets as they come in via ticketing system (Spiceworks)
- Ability to run and terminate ethernet.
- Other duties as necessary